Discount registration for [itvt]'s eighth annual TV of Tomorrow Show (June 10th-11th, 2014, at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco) ends at midnight Wednesday, April 30th.
Discount registration allows you to attend the TV of Tomorrow Show for just $975, representing a savings of $300 off the regular price of a ticket (and guaranteeing you a seat at this limited-attendance event).
To take advantage of this discounted pricing, click here.
To find out about special group rates (three or more), contact Tracy Swedlow at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 824-5806.
From May 1st through June 11th, tickets will be priced at $1,275.
For more information about the TV of Tomorrow Show, please go to our Web site: http://www.thetvoftomorrowshow.com
Have questions about speaking or sponsorship opportunities? Contact us: 415-824-5806 or email@example.com
TVOT 2014's line-up of close to 200 top-level speakers, panelists and moderators includes (note: we will be announcing more speakers, panelists and moderators shortly):
BREAK AND REMAKE TV!
DATE & PLACE: June 7th-8th (Saturday-Sunday), SPUR, 654 Mission Street, San Francisco, California 94105-4015
PLATFORMS BEING USED: Connected TV, Tablets, Smartphones, PCs
HACKERLEAGUE PAGE: https://www.hackerleague.org/hackathons/tvot-sf-2014-hackathon
- Unique Hackathon Event, which Brings Together Developers, Directors, Designers and Other Experts and Creatives from the Worlds of Television, Online Video, Advertising, Big Data and Beyond, Will Take Place June 7th-8th, at the SPUR Urban Center in San Francisco
- Hackathon Finalists Will Be Showcased and the Winner Announced June 10th at the Eighth Annual TV of Tomorrow Show
- $6,000 Grand Prize, Sponsored by Gracenote
- Sponsors and Supporting Organizations Include National Geographic Channels (Exclusive Content Sponsor), Gracenote (Grand Prize/Organizational Sponsor), DirecTV, Boxfish and TransmediaSF
Nominations Deadline for the 11th Annual Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television Is May 9th!
[itvt]'s Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television, now in their eleventh year, will be presented at The TV of Tomorrow Show 2014 (June 10th-11th in San Francisco). The deadline for submitting nominations is May 9th, 2014.
The Awards recognize excellence in nine categories:
- "Most Significant Impact": the company or organization that has had the most significant impact on the industry as a whole over the past year (i.e. May 17th, 2013 through May 9th, 2014);
- "Most Significant Newcomer": the company or organization that was the most significant newcomer/breakthrough player of the past year;
- "Most Significant Technology, Platform or Product": the company or organization that invented the most innovative and disruptive technology, platform or product of the past year;
- "Most Significant Content Offering": the company or organization that created the most innovative and disruptive content offering of the past year;
- "Most Innovative Design or User Interface": the company or organization that created the most innovative and disruptive design/user interface/content-navigation schema of the past year;
- "Achievement in Advanced Advertising": the company, organization or individual that did the most to realize the promise of advanced advertising (including such areas as operator-driven single-screen advertising, connected-TV advertising, second-screen/social-TV advertising, addressable advertising, dynamic advertising insertion, transmedia advertising, interactive branded content, measurement, programmatic buying, data usage, and more) over the past year;
- "Individual Leadership I": an individual who demonstrated notable leadership in the interactive, multiplatform TV industry over the past year, and whose efforts helped move that industry forward;
- "Individual Leadership II": an individual who demonstrated notable leadership in the interactive, multiplatform TV industry over the past year, and whose efforts helped move that industry forward;
- "ITV All-Star": an individual who has a long-term track record of leadership in the interactive television industry, and who is an appropriate candidate for membership in an ITV Hall of Fame.
An online nomination form for the Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television is available HERE: http://thetvoftomorrowshow.com/leadership-awards-nomination
If you wish, you may send supporting materials:
- as .pdf attachments (1-2 pages max) in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- as hyperlinks to text, images or videos (YouTube/Vimeo/embed code) in an email to email@example.com
[itvt] is pleased to present a VIDEO RECORDING of the TVOT NYC 2013 session, "Dragons of Design: Mapping the Crossroads of Design and Technology." The session was described in the show brochure as follows:
"This session will explore how TV UI/UX designers are adapting and innovating in response to a range of emerging phenomena in the advanced-TV space, including TV Everywhere; broadcast-synchronized second-screen interactivity; 4K resolution; natural user interfaces; rich metadata; programming-discovery technologies; and more.
[itvt] is pleased to announce that the eighth annual TV of Tomorrow Show (TVOT) will take place June 10th-11th (Tuesday-Wednesday) at San Francisco's famous Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
TVOT attracts a veritable "who's who" of the interactive TV, pay-TV, advertising and broadcasting/programming industries. The event--which is carefully designed to encourage networking and deal-making--enables the pay-TV operators, consumer electronics manufacturers, social media companies, entrepreneurs and technologists who are building the TV platforms of tomorrow to engage in a productive exchange of ideas with the brands, broadcasters, networks, agencies, marketers, investors, producers/creators, developers, designers, storytellers and other stakeholders upon whom the success of those platforms depends. It has been widely praised for offering a completely unique, inspiring and enjoyable experience, unlike any other tradeshow or conference.