Super-early-bird registration for [itvt]'s fifth annual East Coast TV of Tomorrow Show event, TVOT NYC 2014 (December 9th, at the SVA Theatre in Manhattan's Chelsea district) ends at midnight Wednesday, September 10th.
Super-early-bird registration allows you to attend TVOT NYC for just $675, representing a savings of $400 off the regular price of a ticket (and guaranteeing you a seat at this limited-attendance event).
To take advantage of this discounted pricing, click here: http://tvotnyc2014.eventbrite.com
To find out about special group rates (three or more), contact Tracy Swedlow at email@example.com or (415) 824-5806.
From September 10th through September 30th, tickets will be priced at $775.
From October 1st through October 31st, tickets will be priced at $875.
From November 1st through December 9th, tickets will be priced at $1,075.
For more information about TVOT NYC 2014, please go to our Web site: http://www.thetvoftomorrowshow.com
Have questions about speaking or sponsorship opportunities? Contact us: 415-824-5806 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our sponsors!
Rovi Corp. (Light)
You.i TV (Screen Design)
Rentrak (Holiday Party)
At&T AdWorks (Lanyards)
FreeCast-Rabbit TV (Delegate Bags)
Lingospot, Clearleap, Nuance, Canoe (Supporting)
Ovee/ITVS (Social TV)
Breakaway Communications (Marketing & PR)
VideoInk (Media Partner)
- East Coast "TV of Tomorrow Show" Event Will Feature over 100 Expert Speakers and Panelists; Hands-On Exhibits, Workshops and Master Classes; Unparalleled Opportunities for Networking and Deal-Making; [itvt]'s Popular Holiday Party; and Much, Much More
- Show Will Take Place in a Spectacular New Location with World-Class Audio-Visual Capabilities: New York's Famous SVA Theatre
- Tickets on Sale Now: Special Early-Bird and Group Rates Available
[itvt] is pleased to announce that TVOT NYC 2014, our fifth annual East Coast TV of Tomorrow Show (TVOT) event, will take place Tuesday, December 9th at New York's famous SVA Theatre (333 W. 23rd Street)--a new location that offers unparalleled 4K UHD audio-visual capabilities, as well as ample capacity to accommodate the show's ongoing growth. The Milton Glaser-designed facility, which is part of the School of Visual Arts, has been described as "the cultural center" of Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood.
TVOT NYC packs all the excitement of our flagship TV of Tomorrow Show (spring 2015, San Francisco)--now in its ninth year--into a highly focused, dialog-driven, one-day "intensive." The show--which is carefully designed to encourage networking and deal-making--enables the pay-TV operators, consumer electronics manufacturers, social media companies, entrepreneurs and technologists who are building the TV platforms of tomorrow to engage in a productive exchange of ideas with the brands, broadcasters, networks, agencies, marketers, investors, producers/creators, developers, designers, storytellers and other stakeholders upon whom the success of those platforms depends. TVOT NYC consistently attracts a veritable "who's who" of the interactive TV, pay-TV, advertising and broadcasting/programming industries, and has been widely praised for offering a uniquely inspiring, rewarding and enjoyable experience, unlike any other tradeshow or conference.
As the end-of-year event-of-record for the interactive/advanced-TV industry, TVOT NYC 2014 will also provide attendees with their last, best opportunity to fully understand the significance of the many industry developments that have taken place in 2014, and to hone their strategic grasp of the key issues that will be shaping the industry in the New Year.
Web Site: http://www.thetvoftomorrowshow.com
Follow on Twitter: @tvotshow or @tswedlow
- To find out more about discounted early-bird REGISTRATION (40% off if you purchase your ticket by September 10th!), click here
- To find out more about SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBITION opportunities, contact us at email@example.com or 415-824-5806. Please note that we are very happy to work with your marketing department to develop creative, custom sponsorship packages that are specifically tailored to your company's communications needs.
- To find out more about holding a WORKSHOP/MASTER CLASS session at the show, where you can showcase your company's solutions and services--or its vision for the television of tomorrow--contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-824-5806
- To find out more about SPEAKING opportunities, contact us at email@example.com or 415-824-5806
- To view TESTIMONIALS from sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and attendees about our two most recent TV of Tomorrow Show events (The TV of Tomorrow Show 2014, June 10th-11th; and TVOT NYC 2013, December 10th), click here
- For a video overview of The TV of Tomorrow Show 2014, click here
- For a video overview of TVOT NYC 2013, click here
- For a gallery of photos from The TV of Tomorrow Show 2014, click here
- To explore the TV of Tomorrow Show Web site, click here
- To discuss TVOT NYC 2014, or to give us feedback and suggestions (including new technologies you would like to see showcased, topics you would like to see discussed, and creative ideas for how your company can sponsor the show), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TVOT SF 2014 Conference - June 10-11th highlight reel. Photos are accessible vial the VISUALS link in the nav bar above!
tvot^ Hackathon SF 2014 - June 7-8th highlight reel.
For those of you who are subscribers to our free email newsletter and Web site, InteractiveTV Today http://www.itvt.com, you might have already received emails linking you to the latest TVOT videos or Radio [itvt] podcasts of available sessions from TVOT SF 2014. Here is a short list in one place! To get links, announcements, the latest news and media resources emailed directly to you, please subscribe to our email newsletter or go to http://www.itvt.com
[itvt] is pleased to announce the winners of the 11th Annual Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television:
Most Significant Newcomer:
aioTV for its OTT video platform
Most Significant Content Offering:
Discovery for "Skywire Live with Nik Wallenda"
Most Significant Technology, Platform or Product:
Watchwith for its HTML5 app
Most Innovative Design or User Interface:
AT&T for its AT&T U‐verse KIDS! app
Achievement in Advanced Advertising:
Clearleap for its advertising solution
never.no for its social‐TV advertising solution (tie)
Individual Leadership I & II:
Aaron Williams (tie)
Most Significant Impact:
Adobe for Adobe Primetime
[itvt] is pleased to announce that the NAGRA UEX Studio will present a Masterclass, entitled "How to Build Amazing User Interfaces and Apps Using HTML5," at The TV of Tomorrow Show 2014. You can find more information on the Masterclass below, or by accessing the full TVOT Schedule of Sessions at: http://thetvoftomorrowshow.com/announcing-schedule-sessions-tv-tomorrow-show-2014
The Masterclass will take place in the YAAW Room at the following dates and times:
--3:35-4:30PM, Tuesday June 10th
--9:15-10:10AM, Wednesday June 11th
We will be announcing details of additional TVOT 2014 sessions throughout this week.
Register for TVOT: http://bit.ly/1sO2XRB
[itvt] is pleased to announce that we have updated the TV of Tomorrow Show 2014 Schedule of Sessions with more details about the panel sessions, "Understanding Programmatic TV Ad Buying" and "TVOT 2014 Grand Finale." We have also included this information below.
We will be announcing details of additional TVOT 2014 keynotes and panels throughout this week.