Radio [itvt] - "OTT Technology Question Time" at TVOT NYC 2016
"This highly interactive session will enable attendees to pose their questions about the present state--and the future--of the OTT/multiplatform TV delivery and monetization infrastructure to a "brain trust," drawn from the companies whose technologies are powering that infrastructure. The goal of the session will be to give content creators, aggregators, distributors and other interested parties a clearer understanding of the technological issues they need to be aware of as TV becomes an increasingly multiplatform medium. Topics likely to be addressed include the challenges that are still facing the OTT/multiplatform TV infrastructure and what is being done to address them; technological innovations we can expect to see in the not-too-distant future; and the new business models and forms of creativity that these innovations could enable."
- Luke Durham, CTO, Switch Media
- James Field, Product Manager, Cloud Apps and Solutions, Cisco
- Tim MacGregor, Head of Customer Success, IBM Cloud Video
- Debby Ruth, Senior Vice President, Frank N. Magid Associates (Moderator)
- Scott Williams, EVP of the Americas, Piksel
Luke Williams, Time MacGregor, James Field, Debby Ruth