Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (II): Domino's Pizza, Lionsgate UK, "D-Tec," Samsung, Envivio, FX, HBO, Interlude, NBC, ITV Player
Because the [itvt] editorial team is busy working on our upcoming TV of Tomorrow Show event, TVOT NYC Intensive (December 10th in New York City--Fall-Discount pricing ends midnight tonight, October 31st!), we are covering stories in this issue in headlines format:
- Domino's Pizza Teams with Lionsgate UK to Launch Streaming Video Service, "Domino's Pizza Box Office"
- "D-Tec" Wins Samsung-NYTVF Second-Screen Storytellers Competition
- Bahrain-Based IPTV Provider, Atyaf, Selects Envivio Muse Encoding Solutions to Power Live and On-Demand "TV Everywhere" Services
- FX Launches Second-Screen Companion App for Windows 8; App Features Integration with Twitter, Facebook, GetGlue
- UK's Guardian Newspaper Publishes Round-Up of Recent Research on Social-TV and Second-Screen Viewing
- HBO Delays Launch of its HBO Nordic Scandinavian Streaming Service
- Interlude Powers Interactive Video for NBC's "Community"
- UK Commercial Terrestrial Broadcaster, ITV, Launches New Version of its ITV Player; Player Now Allows Viewers to Rent Ad-Free Archive Programming
Domino's Pizza Box Office with Lionsgate