Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (II): Cablevision, NBCU, CBS, Hulu, Concurrent, Conviva, thePlatform, Hisense, Espial, History, Pawngo, HuffPost Live, Jivox, KoldCast TV
Because the [itvt] editorial team is busy working on our upcoming TV of Tomorrow Show event, TVOT NYC Intensive (December 10th in New York City), we are covering stories in this issue in headlines format:
- Cablevision in Multiplatform Carriage Agreement with NBCUniversal; Deal Includes Out-of-Home Streaming Access to Live Channels
- CBS in Multi-Year Deal to Bring Library Programming to Hulu Plus Subscription Service
- Roskino, Gravitas Ventures Partner to Bring Russian Films to Hulu
- Concurrent Reports Fiscal Q1, 2013 Financial Results
- Conviva in Deal to Provide its Video Analytics to Customers of thePlatform; Conviva's Viewer Insights Product Will Be Offered as Component of thePlatform's mpx Video-Publishing System
- Hisense to Deploy Espial TV Browser on TV Sets in Japan; Will Support Japan's Broadcast Markup Language (BML) Standard for Hybrid Interactive TV Services
- History Partners with Online Pawning Company, Pawngo, on Interactive Online Experience for Reality Series, "Pawn Stars"
- Huffington Post Launches iPad App for its HuffPost Live Social TV-Enabled Online Video Service; Airplay-Enabled App Lets Apple TV Users Watch HuffPost Live Programming on TV
- Jivox Enables Interactive Video Ads on Apple iPad Mini and iPhone 5
- Internet-TV Service, KoldCast TV, Launches "Klick-to-Buy" Tcommerce Functionality for Advertisers
Jivox on iPad
KoldCast TV "Klick-to-Buy"