TVOT NYC Intensive 2012 Is Just One Week Away!
TVOT NYC Intensive 2012 (Monday, December 10th, 730 Third Avenue in Midtown Manhattan) is now just one week away.
The event features over 130 industry leaders, unveiling and debating the TV of Tomorrow in sessions such as:
- Tcommerce on the Cusp
- Measuring the Multiplatform Viewer: Challenges and Solutions
- Audiences Are Active: The Ever-Evolving Relationship between Content, Advertiser and Audience
- The Top 10 Things We Learned from the 2012 Olympics
- Beyond the Screen: Envisioning the TV UX of Tomorrow
- Second-Screen Content: Have We Created a Monster?
- Hard Questions: Are Advanced-TV Advertising Platforms Addressing the Needs of Brands?
- TV's New Gateway? How the Second Screen Is Changing our Relationship with Television
- Getting in Sync: What's Next for Second-Screen Technology?
- Smart Programming: The Growing Business of Connected-TV Content
- Connected-TV Apps: A New Medium?
- Content-Discovery Showdown
- Media/Tech Investment Trends for 2013
- ACR Enabling TV 2.0: Will the Smart TV Finally Come into its Own?
- Envisioning the Cable of Tomorrow
- Everything You Need to Know, But Were Afraid to Ask, about Why Some Brands Embrace Interactive TV and Others Don't
- Will Rich, Interactive Media Transform Television?
- An Old Dog Learns New Tricks: The Evolution of Cable Advertising
- Enabling Interoperability: New Developments in Advanced-TV Standards
The event also features:
- Dr. Duane Varan, Chief Research Officer and Executive Director of the Disney Media & Advertising Lab, and Professor and Executive Director of the Audience Research Labs at Murdoch University, unveiling new, lab-based studies exploring the utility of today's new advertising models.
- Ron Pessner, Group Program Manager of Microsoft's Interactive Entertainment Business, and Microsoft Media Strategy Advisor, Gerard Kunkel, leading a Q&A session on Microsoft's plans to use its new SmartGlass platform as a technology for second-screen interactive TV.
- Anthony Rose, Founder and CTO of high-profile UK second-screen ITV company, zeebox, discussing that company's ongoing move into the US.
In addition, it offers master classes and workshops from leading advanced/interactive TV companies such as:
- Watchwith and Syfy
Finally, the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is collocating a Town Hall on OTT Interactive TV at the show, providing attendees with an unparalleled opportunity to network with--and get on the radars of--a focused group of advertising-industry professionals who have been selected by the IAB because of their interest in advanced/interactive TV. While the IAB Town Hall, which kicks off at 4:00PM, is invitation-only, TVOT NYC Intensive attendees will be able to attend it on a first-come-first-served basis if seats are available.
We look forward to seeing you at the show!