Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (II): ConnecTV, DDD, LG, Delivery Agent, Samsung, Magic Ruby, "Sons of Anarchy," Digitalsmiths, Time Warner Cable, i.TV
As most of you are probably aware, [itvt]'s daily news reporting was on hiatus for several weeks, because our editorial team was working on TVOT NYC Intensive 2012 and then taking a post-event break. In order to catch up with the news we missed during that period--as well as the huge volume of news currently being generated by CES 2013--we are covering stories in headlines/round-up format (note: we have marked older stories with the date they originally broke). We expect it will take us a couple of weeks to catch up with all recent developments, so if you have sent us a press release or briefed us about a piece of news, and don't yet see it covered here, please bear with us.
- ConnecTV Launches AdSync Network, Enabling Local ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and CW Affiliates to Synchronize Second-Screen Companion Marketing Experiences with TV Spots and "TV Words"
- DDD Launches $9.99-per-Month Yabazam 3D Subscription VOD Service on LG 3D Connected TV's
- Delivery Agent to Power Tcommerce on Samsung Smart TV's
- Delivery Agent Powers Multichannel Commerce for Miss Universe Organization (December 19th)
- Second-Screen Interactive TV Specialist, Magic Ruby, Licenses Delivery Agent's TV Wallet Tcommerce Platform; Companies Collaborated to Bring Tcommerce to FX's "Sons of Anarchy" (December 18th)
- Delivery Agent Launches TV Wallet Developer Program for Second-Screen Tcommerce Apps (December 17th)
- Delivery Agent Secures $5 Million Investment from Samsung (December 10th)
- Time Warner Cable to Integrate Digitalsmiths' "Seamless Discovery" Technology for Personalized Search and Recommendations
- Digitalsmiths Tapped to Power Personalized Search and Recommendations for i.TV's Applications