Radio [itvt]: "Smart Programming: The Growing Business of Connected-TV Content" at TVOT NYC Intensive 2012
[itvt] is pleased to present an audio recording of the session, "Smart Programming: The Growing Business of Connected-TV Content," which was one of the highlights of TVOT NYC Intensive 2012 (December 10th).
The session was described in the show brochure as follows:
"This session will explore the emergence of non-traditional programming providers and aggregators that are delivering content line-ups--including, in some cases, extensive multichannel offerings, and large libraries of domestic and international titles--to IP-connected devices such as connected TV's, OTT set-top boxes and tablets. Panelists will examine the business processes and deals whereby these line-ups are aggregated and distributed, and the backend infrastructure issues that need to be resolved in order to enable their distribution. Among other things, they will attempt to answer such questions as how rights issues are resolved, how deals with CE platforms are made and structured, how non-traditional programming offerings and services are marketed to the consumer, and how they are monetized."
- Frank Besteiro, Head of Business Development, AOL Video
- Matt Durgin, Director of Smart-TV Content, LG Electronics
- Maitreyi Krishnaswamy, Director of Interactive Video Services, Verizon FiOS TV
- Stuart Lipson, Principal, Leap Media Group (moderator)
- Tara Maitra, GM of Content and Media Sales, TiVo
- Tom Morgan, CEO, Net2TV
- Kevin Nelson, SVP/Group Planning Director, McCann Erickson
- Eli Weisman, VP of Interactive TV, Trailer Park