Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up (IV): Music Choice, Netflix, never.no, Hybrid TV, Nickelodeon, Opera Software, Skyfire Labs, Oscilloscope Labs, Vine, Penthera, NBC, Shine America, Pinterest
Because the [itvt] editorial team has been busy working on The TV of Tomorrow Show 2013 (June 25th-26th in San Francisco--Super-Early-Bird Registration ends next Thursday!), we are covering stories in this issue in headlines/round-up format:
- Music Choice's Interactive TV Channel, SWRV, Launches on Armstrong; Channel Lets Viewers Create and Star in Video Dedications, Vote on Next Video to Play, and More
- Judge Dismisses Netflix Shareholder Lawsuit; Suit Accused Company of Boosting Share Price by Concealing Costs
- never.no Partners with Virtual Set and Augmented Reality Technology Provider, Hybrid TV, to Offer Second-Screen Interactive TV Solutions to Broadcasters
- Broadcast and Graphics Solutions Provider, Crosspoint, to Resell never.no's Social-TV Solutions in Spain
- never.no Announces its NAB Exhibit Plans
- Nickelodeon Launches iPad App Featuring Games, Polls and "TV Everywhere" Content
- TV Browser Provider, Opera Software, Acquires Mobile Video Optimization Specialist, Skyfire Labs
- Oscilloscope Laboratories Releases New Feature Film in Short Loops via Vine; "It's a Disaster" Stars David Cross, Julia Stiles, America Ferrera
- Penthera Appoints Ex-Insight Exec., Melani Griffith, as EVP of Business Development; Company, which Offers Tech to Facilitate Delivery of HD Video between the Cloud and Smartphones, Tablets and Connected TV's, Is Headed by Former Insight CEO, Michael Willner
- NBC, Shine America Team with Pinterest to Promote "The Biggest Loser"
Nickelodeon iPad App
"It's a Disaster"