Keynote Presentation by Alan Wurtzel, NBCUniversal's President of Research and Development, at TVOT NYC 2014
Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up 2/18/15: 120 Sports, "Modern Family," Apple VR, Genius Digital, Hulu, Netflix, NYT, Nielsen, SeaChange, Sony, Sorenson Media, Videology, SnagFilms
Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up 2/17/15 (I): Oscars, Accedo, XiveTV, Amazon Fire TV, Sling TV, AMC, Amino, Apple, Applicaster, FremantleMedia, AP, AwesomenessTV, Beamly
Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up 2/17/15 (II): PGA Tour, Bedrocket, BitTorrent, BlackArrow, Bravo, Brightcove, Canoe, CBS, Charter, CIMM, Cinemacraft, Cisco, Disney, Comcast
Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up 2/17/15 (III): Concurrent, SeaChange, Delivery Agent, DISH, Sling TV, DLNA, Epoxy, Facebook, FCC, FourthWall, Fullscreen, Google, Grapevine
- LAST CHANCE TVOT SF 2015 SUPER-EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION
- TVOT 2015 SUPER-EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH
- [itvt] Presents...The TV of Tomorrow Show 2015!
- Announcing TVOT Live--Live-Streaming Coverage of Select Sessions from TVOT NYC 2014 (December 9th)
- Updates: Opening Plenary Session, Keynote Interview, and Programmatic TV Fireside
- FINALISTS! Interface Showcase 2014
- TVOT NYC 2014 Keynote Presentation by Sanjay Macwan
- TVOT NYC 2014 Keynote Presentation by Alan Wurtzel, President of Research and Media Development at NBCUniversal
- "The Path to Addressable Television: How Video Insights Can Help TV Grow " at TVOT NYC 2014
- SPECIAL PRESENTATION: "Personalized Data Is the New Big Data"
- Announcing the Schedule of Sessions for TVOT NYC 2014
- Announcing Speakers and Panelists for TVOT NYC 2014
- Last Chance to Submit Your Entry for the TVOT NYC 2014 Interface Showcase!
- Just One Week Left to Submit Your Entry for the TVOT NYC 2014 Interface Showcase!
[itvt] is pleased to present an audio recording of the TVOT NYC 2014 session, "Putting it All Together: The 360-Degree UX." The session was described in the show brochure as follows: "In a highly competitive television marketplace, the winners will be those who can achieve high marks in every dimension of the user experience. As businesses battle for supremacy, or seek to disrupt...
Our new weekly column from well-known interactive TV industry figure, Will Kreth