Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up 1/15/15 (I): Adobe, Aereo, Amazon, Woody Allen, HBO, AT&T, ATEME, STMicroelectronics, BBC, Blinkbox, BrightLine, Samba TV, Broadcom, Broadpeak
Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up 1/15/15 (II): CBS, Channel Master, Cisco, Sky, Charter, Clearleap, A+E, CNBC, Nielsen, Cognitive Networks, Comcast, CuriosityStream, Dailymotion
Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up 1/15/15 (III): DirecTV, Disney, Yaveo, DISH, Sling TV, Elemental, Facebook, QuickFire, Fox, FreeWheel, Android TV
Interactive TV Headlines Round-Up 1/15/15 (IV): GoPro, Vislink, Fandango, Hulu, IFC, iStreamPlanet, Kaltura, LG, Sling TV, M-GO, Viggle, Samsung, Oculus, MobiTV, Monterosa
- Announcing TVOT Live--Live-Streaming Coverage of Select Sessions from TVOT NYC 2014 (December 9th)
- Updates: Opening Plenary Session, Keynote Interview, and Programmatic TV Fireside
- FINALISTS! Interface Showcase 2014
- TVOT NYC 2014 Keynote Presentation by Sanjay Macwan
- TVOT NYC 2014 Keynote Presentation by Alan Wurtzel, President of Research and Media Development at NBCUniversal
- "The Path to Addressable Television: How Video Insights Can Help TV Grow " at TVOT NYC 2014
- SPECIAL PRESENTATION: "Personalized Data Is the New Big Data"
- Announcing the Schedule of Sessions for TVOT NYC 2014
- Announcing Speakers and Panelists for TVOT NYC 2014
- Last Chance to Submit Your Entry for the TVOT NYC 2014 Interface Showcase!
- Just One Week Left to Submit Your Entry for the TVOT NYC 2014 Interface Showcase!
- TVOT NYC 2014 DISCOUNT REGISTRATION ENDS MIDNIGHT TONIGHT
- [itvt] Presents...The Interface Showcase at TVOT NYC 2014
- TVOT NYC 2014 DISCOUNT REGISTRATION ENDS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 31ST
- TVOT NYC 2014 Discount Reigstration ends Friday, October 31st
[itvt] is pleased to present an audio recording of the TVOT NYC 2014 session, "Reconceiving TV Measurement and Analytics: New Strategies and Techniques for Understanding the Audience." The session was described in the show brochure as follows: "This session will examine the many ways in which our ability to understand and generate data about the television audience is evolving. A...
Radio [itvt]: Adnaan Wasey, Executive Producer of POV Digital, on How the Long-Running PBS Non-Fiction Showcase Is Embracing Interactive Storytelling-
Our new weekly column from well-known interactive TV industry figure, Will Kreth