Experian Master Class at TVOT NYC 2015: Changes to Your Scheduled Programming: How Data Is Fueling the New Frontier of TV Advertising
- TVOT NYC 2015 Is Less than a Month Away!
- Save $200 on your TVOT NYC 2015 Ticket
- Last Chance to Save $200 on your TVOT NYC 2015 Ticket
- "The Regulatory 'Elephant in the Room' Revisited" at TVOT NYC 2015
- Experian Master Class at TVOT NYC 2015: Changes to Your Scheduled Programming: How Data Is Fueling the New Frontier of TV Advertising
- TVOT NYC 2015 Preview: "The Essence of Excellence: How to Create Awesome TV Apps"
- Announcing the Schedule of Sessions for TVOT NYC 2015
- TVOT NYC 2015 Is Just 3 Weeks Away!
- TVOT SF 2015
- TVOT SF 2015 Highlights Video
- Insights Track at TVOT 2015: "Meet the Plurals"
- LAST CHANCE TVOT NYC 2015 DISCOUNT REGISTRATION
- TVOT NYC 2015 DISCOUNT REGISTRATION ENDS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31ST
- LAST CHANCE TVOT NYC 2015 EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION
- "The Reality of Virtual Reality" at TVOT 2015
- TVOT NYC 2015 EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS JUST 3 DAYS FROM NOW!
- TVOT NYC 2015 EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH
- LAST CHANCE TVOT NYC 2015 SUPER-EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION
[itvt] is pleased to present an audio recording of "Meet the Plurals: Beyond Millennials--The Next Generation of Video Consumers," a session from the The TV of Tomorrow Show 2015 Insights Track, which was organized by Frank N. Magid Associates. The session was described in the TVOT 2015 show brochure as follows: "As we focus on Millennials, the next ge...
Our new weekly column from well-known interactive TV industry figure, Will Kreth